Advertisement
Chess 960
POST TO THIS TOPIC
youmayresign
5 Sep 2016, 15:53:59
Don't fear the unknown. No cookie cutter openings. You must analyze the board before your first move (very important). Less chance of playing cheaters. You may wryly tell me I May Resign. Frankly, we need more players entering the tournaments.
pazuzu
11 Sep 2016, 19:41:18
what makes you think they wont cheat playing chess 960?
pazuzu
Edited on 11 Sep 2016 at 19:44:48
JJStack
12 Sep 2016, 01:05:54
I am not sure to whom you are directing your message. As far as I can tell most members who are interested in the 960 game play the tournaments occasionally. I don't really sense any cheating among the members and feel it is more likely to happen with the unknown guests who show up. You should take your own advise and sign up for one of the 960 boards which have been waiting for other players such as yourself. I do think that many members typically like to focus on chess first and pick up an occasional 960 game once in a while.
JJStack
youmayresign
13 Sep 2016, 00:49:22
To the first question: probably more steps to create the board and to JJ. When I put my name up, the list seems to petrify so when the 4th name goes up I join. Could someone please psychoanalyze me and don't hold back.
pazuzu
13 Sep 2016, 18:43:56
I don't particularly care for chess960 but we'll see about joining
pazuzu
jackflanders
13 Sep 2016, 19:53:02
"The list seems to petrify'" seems like you have a pretty high opinion of yourself and your game youmayresign. If I may psychoanalyze,(since you requested) you sound like a closet Drumpth supporter in need of others approval in order to justify your belief that others fear to play....YOU. The games are rigged (cheaters) And since I did resign last time we played I can only conclude that yes... we as a group here on Cassia are overwhelmed by the haughtiness, vainglorious, self important assumptions that YOU make about yourself. That insight will cost u $60 ... bitcoin accepted.
Edited on 13 Sep 2016 at 20:35:32
JJStack
14 Sep 2016, 02:56:57
I appreciate you sharing your views on the game with me and others and I look forward to the time when you may change your mind to enter a tournament. Perhaps, a MOT 960 tourney might interest you in the future.
JJStack
JJStack
14 Sep 2016, 03:09:02
Of course I understand why you make the late entry into the contest but that is the same reason or course that others ranked 2100+ must take to get into a tournament unfortunately. Some players out there have already expressed that they don't want to throw a game away by playing a high ranked player or getting crushed or embarassed in the process. The pride factor runs on both sides of the ego of both the highly ranked and not so highly ranked players. I don't think fear has much to do with it. For me personally, it makes no difference. I play for the love or fun of the games and the chance or opportunity to improve my play over an opponent that I have not played so well against. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it does not. Send me a challenge if you are so inclined to play a match. I won't be worrying about my record or the points or the psychology.
youmayresign
14 Sep 2016, 10:05:55
I don't think anyone is cheating on this site. But I do think Big Papi is cheating somehow.
POST TO THIS TOPIC
Copyright © 1995-2024 Caissa Project LLC. All rights reserved.