Advertisement
POST TO THIS TOPIC
KriRohde
24 May 2022, 18:57:35
In the new interface I find no active games under Corr Games. I have several active games, indeed./KriRohde
whoodooman
24 May 2022, 23:14:35
Yeah me too. What happend to our games!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Administrator
24 May 2022, 23:30:58
Previously started games are still on the "old" site and should be completed there. From the new logon page, look for the link at the bottom that will direct you to the old Caissa's Web page. Log on there and you will see all your ongoing games.
whoodooman
7 Jun 2022, 22:15:43
I cannot make moves on the new site. I can pull up the games but the chess pieces will not move.
Administrator
8 Jun 2022, 07:30:49
May I ask what OS and browser you are using? I think you may be using an Android tablet rather than a desktop, is that correct? In theory it should work fine, but tablets and phones sometimes have missing features from their software or lag behind in their version numbers compared to "full" desktop browsers.

We want to make everything work properly on as many browsers as possible, so we will undertake some further testing with tablet configurations. If we can narrow down the problem, maybe there will be an easy workaround.
whoodooman
8 Jun 2022, 22:32:24
I use a android tablet with Google Chrome.
I also tried my old desktop with windows xp and chrome.
Administrator
10 Jun 2022, 07:58:29
We have identified a potential problem with Android touch-screen devices where attempting to move a piece could be misinterpreted as screen gesture. We made a small change to hopefully correct the issue, please give it another try and see if it works for you now.
whoodooman
11 Jun 2022, 00:51:23
It is working somewhat now.
I'm able to make some moves. But it will not let me move the pawns more than one square up from the starting row.
Administrator
11 Jun 2022, 16:49:49
Sounds like you have a game of Apollo going. It should say so right above the move list. In Apollo games, pawns can only move one square at a time.
POST TO THIS TOPIC
Copyright © 1995-2024 Caissa Project LLC. All rights reserved.